We all have some hobbies inside us. It drives us crazy whenever it comes to fulfill our needs. It could be anything from going mountain climbing to diving deep inside the waters.
One of the craziest ones, common between most of the people, especially boys is the bike. It drives them insane when it comes to purchasing one. We all have a wish list.
So below given are some cool mountain bikes along with easy budget-friendly prices, so that you can make your plan, a get set and go
1. Merax FT323 Mountain Bike
The Merax FT 323 comes with a 21-speed gear system with full suspension. This MTB has a 17″ aluminum frame that is lightweight and durable. Merax is the creators of trusted bicycles that are tailored to meet the expectations of their customers.
- 3×7 speed shifters and derailleurs from Shimano for quick speed transitions.
- Full dual suspension to give you a smooth ride on rough terrains.
- Molded handlebar that looks stylish and provides natural contour to the human body.
- 26″ rim diameter wheels for the best experience.
- Powerful Linear pull brakes.
- It can carry up to 330 lbs of weight.
- The left and right side pedals are not the same and should be fitted carefully.
- Assembling and turning of some parts are required.
The Merax company produces the best value for money cycles and the FT 323 is one of the best mountain bikes under 300.
2. Mongoose Status 2.2 Bike
The Mongoose status bike is one of the best mountain bikes under 300. It is suited for men who want to feel the thrill of riding a bike out in rough and challenging terrains.
Status 2.2 claims at being one of the best mountain bikes under 300 because of its versatile and powerful features.
- The frame is made of lightweight aluminum and hydroformed tubing.
- It comes with a powerful and reliable front fork suspension.
- A 3×7 rear derailleurs system from Shimano for smoothly gliding between gears.
- Light and durable 26″ diameter alloy wheel rims.
- It also has a riser handlebar with colored end plugs to make the MTB look complete.
- Front and rear V brakes for powerful stopping.
- The bike does not come properly assembled.
- It does not have a water bottle holder and not even holes to fit one.
3. Max4out Folding Mountain Bike
The Max4out folding MTB is a solid choice if you are looking for the best mountain bike under 300. It is a stylized, high-end product that comes with best in the class features making it an excellent choice.
It is suitable for off-roading and stunt driving so it is the choice for you if you like the thrill.
- It comes with a high carbon steel frame that is perfectly welded to hold strong no matter what.
- A Power 21 gear grip shifter for quick shifting between speed modes.
- It comes fitted with a safe quick-release clamp to fold and store away the bike when not using it.
- It has unique tires with 6 spoke design and 26″ rim for smooth riding on all surfaces.
- Powerful disk brakes ensure quick stopping within a short distance.
- Spring-loaded shock and powerful front suspension allow for shock absorption in your journey.
- Assembly of the bike parts is required.
- The fenders are thin and not sturdy to match the rest of the bike.
4. Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike
Huffy is a trusted brand in the field of bikes. They are known to produce the best mountain bikes for a reasonable price. The hardtail MTB from Huffy comes with three sub-models, Tekton, Exxo, and Escalate, each boasting of some brilliant features.
- The bikes have a 17.5″ light aluminum frame which is durable and has a 10 years warranty.
- The extra-large 27.5″ diameter of tires are made to maximize traction in rough and undulating terrains.
- The bikes come with the all-new Shimano REVO Twist and Shimano indexed rear derailleur. They deliver 21 speeds with seamless, smooth twist shifting.
- Full suspension for complete shock absorption and a smooth ride.
- Alloy linear-pull brakes are made for a quick stoppage.
- Slightly raised handlebars for upright riding and minimum strain to the rider.
- The bikes have ATB-type resin pedals and Kraton grips that provide maximum comfort while pedaling.
- The bike does not come assembled and assembly is tricky.
- The gear ratio is not up to the mark and the fastest gears are hard to drive.
5. Schwinn High Timber Youth and Adult Mountain Bike
Schwinn high timber bikes are one of the best mountain bikes under 300. They are sturdy and perform well on any sort of track. This bike is especially for women who like to be free and seek adventure.
- A steel frame gives its great strength and durability on all sorts of tracks.
- It comes with a Shimano rear derailleur for smooth and precise transit between gears.
- It comes with a Schwinn suspension fork combined for durable shock absorption for a longer duration.
- The bike has a durable Schwinn alloy crank which provides steady gearing and less maintenance.
- The wheels are made up of alloy metal for durability. The diameter of the rim is 26″ for superior traction.
- Assembly of the bike parts is required.
- The bike is quite small and its handlebar also sits at a lower height and can be uncomfortable.
- Gear changes can be problematic sometimes.
6. Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike
As you already might know Huffy is one of the leading manufacturers of best mountain bikes under 300. This bike has a large frame that is strong and sturdy. These bikes also come in three sub-models, i.e., Tekton, Exxo, and Escalate.
- It comes in two frame sizes 20″ and 18″ made of Hardtail Aluminium.
- It comes with an all-Shimano drivetrain and indexed rear derailleur which delivers 21 speeds.
- It has a strong front suspension for smooth riding.
- It comes with alloy linear-pull brakes.
- Assembly required.
- Bad gear ratio.
Conclusion: While purchasing any item, including bikes and vehicles, first you should see the features it offers. Moreover, buy anything according to your own convenience. Don’t ever get too driven by the prices so that you become blind about its performance.
Several people commit the same mistake of not using their common senses while purchasing and then they have to regret it later. Since it is all about your journey too, so, first of all, you should decide your priorities about need and want.
There is a single line difference between a desire and a necessity. So choose wisely and accordingly.